2007 Toyota Tacoma (02EDR family) data limitations

This forum is for the open, public discussion of the Crash Data Retrieval Tool or Event Data Recorder technology. This is open to any registered user of the CrashForum.info site and not intended for direct CDR Tool User technical or analytical support.
mwalters
First Name: Mike
Last Name: Walters

2007 Toyota Tacoma (02EDR family) data limitations

Post by mwalters »

My question is in regard to the maximum allowed value for "Ignition Cycle Since DTC was Set (times)" and "Airbag Warning Lamp ON Time Since DTC was Set (min)" from the DTC table of a report.
DTC table.jpg
The ignition cycle number of 2047 could be a coincidence, but because it is one shy of a 12 bit number, I would like confirmation it is possible to go higher. Also, I am unsure if the warning lamp on time is maxed at 31,442, or again, if it is possible to have a larger value.

The reason this is a concern is the seat belt status shows differently between multiple events with the same values in this table. The events are 26, 25 and 20, 20 being the event showing a different seat belt status, but identical DTC table.

I know it is preferred to have the CDR report and I am working on getting a sanitized version but hopefully I've included enough information here.