EDR Summit Webcast or Videos?

This forum is for topics related to the ARC-CSI Crash Conference, the CDR Summit and other AR/Crash Testing conferences.
tech4cars
First Name: Myles
Last Name: Kitchen

EDR Summit Webcast or Videos?

Post by tech4cars »

I made a tough decision yesterday to NOT travel to Houston for the upcoming EDR Summit next week due to the increasing travel risks associated with the Coronavirus issues. I'm semi old and vulnerable and often catch various bugs whenever I fly lately. However, I'm VERY disappointed that I won't be able to see/hear the excellent presentations that are planned as I thoroughly enjoy this event and seeing good friends there. I've emailed Scott with a suggestion to possibly offer this for registrants via Webex LIVE, or at least consider video'ing the presentations and making them available by download or streaming after. Is anyone else in this situation? If so, I'd ask you to make your opinion known to CrashDataGroup so this could be addressed. FYI, the hotel did cancel my room without penalty, and United Airlines did provide a credit on my non-refundable tickets that must be used within 12 months (thanks UAL)! If you're going, travel safe, and let me know what I missed.

Best,
Myles Kitchen
www.tech4cars.com